Friday, July 23, 2010

New meaning to the word 'Blonde'!





That's right people. I'm blonde. very blonde!it was a mistake!
I wanted to dye my hair blonder without the cost but not THIS blonde!
My best friend Gerogie did it for me!

we added this bleech stuff and it went... patchy and blonde aswell as ginge!
then we used 101 nice n' easy and this happened! at least it's all the one
colour eh!?
Thats the colour it's 'supposed' to be!

So i'd have to say that i would recommend that you get your hair done by a professional! I got a few looks today as if to say... what where you thinking!?
I kinda like it now it's growing on me... thoughts?

Oh! and i'm off on holidays very early Sunday to Portugal for the week! with 3 friends... 2 of the friends are sisters and the other is going out with my best friend out of the 3!(shes in my year in school!) so it's the sisters the boyfriend and me! haha can't wait!

love you all!

xo


Packing for my holidays, felt a bit summery so I braided my hair and put on my hat...



No comments:

Post a Comment